Community Spine Pathway Program
I would like to update you on additional training we are participating in. Excellus has begun a Community Spine Pathway Program. We have been invited to participate and have completed the live training modules and are beginning to incorporate it into our practice. It is a multidisciplinary approach based on the latest research to give providers additional skills to be a primary spine practitioner. The program is based on:
- Research based approaches to history, prognosis and treatment recommendations.
- Motivational interviewing and communication emphasizing self directed care.
- Accurate / quick triage for surgical and pain intervention consults.
- Knowledge of manipulation and exercise.
- Knowledge of appropriate use of medications.
- Knowledge of the full spectrum of diagnostics and treatment options to effectively and efficiently coordinate care.
1157 Fairport Road
Fairport, NY 14450