Are Your Neck and Spine Suffering From Technology?
Know The Facts: In the United States alone …
· 6 billion texts are sent everyday.
· 2.27 trillion texts are sent every year.
· An average person checks their phone 46 times a day.
· The average person spends 4.7 hours on their cell phone per day.
· Teens spend an average of 5,000 hours per year texting with their necks at an uncomfortable angle.
· For every inch your head comes forward, it adds stress equal to 10 pounds of extra weight that your neck has to carry.
Fairport Chiropractic1157 Fairport Road
Fairport, NY 14450