Did You Know…
· Earwax production is necessary for good ear health.
· The inner ear is the main organ of balance.
· A human ear contains about 24,000 fibers in it.
· It only takes 7 pounds of pressure to rip your ear off.
· You have no sense of smell when you’re sleeping.
· You burn more calories while sleeping than you do when watching television.
· Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
· In a year on an average person sleeps for 122 days out of 365 days.
Fairport Chiropractic1157 Fairport Road
Fairport, NY 14450