Did You Know…
• Feeling stressed? Read. Getting lost in a book can
lower levels of cortisol, or other unhealthy stress
hormones, by 67 percent.
• Maintaining good relationships with family and
friends is good for your health, memory and
• Smelling rosemary may increase alertness and
improve memory so catch a whiff before a test or
• Writing things out by hand will help you remember
• Chewing gum makes you more alert, relieves stress
and reduces anxiety levels.
• Yoga can boost your cognitive function and lowers
Fairport Chiropractic1157 Fairport Road
Fairport, NY 14450