Did You Know…
· Since muscle is denser than fat, if you lose fat tissue but add muscle, your weight may actually increase.
· Stress, not physical injury, is the major cause of back pain.
· A diet rich in garlic, shallots and onions may cut the risk of prostate cancer in half.
· Harvard researchers have found that by age two children have developed memories strong enough to enable them to
repeat tasks shown to them months earlier.
· Clearly, Americans don’t miss many meals. But when we do, it’s most likely to be lunch.
· While 80% of Americans say teeth flossing is important, only 36% of us actually floss daily.
Fairport Chiropractic1157 Fairport Road
Fairport, NY 14450