Did You Know…
• Since muscle is denser than fat, if you lose fat
tissue but add muscle, your weight may actually
• Stress, not physical injury, is the major cause of
• A diet rich in garlic, shallots and onions may cut the
risk of prostate cancer in half.
• Harvard researchers have found that by age two
children have developed memories strong enough
to enable them to repeat tasks shown to them
• Clearly, Americans don’t miss many meals. But
when we do, it’s most likely to be lunch.
• While 80% of Americans say teeth flossing is
important, only 36% of us actually floss daily.
Fairport Chiropractic1157 Fairport Road
Fairport, NY 14450