Five Daily Anti-Aging Tips
None of us are getting any younger, you can’t change your age, but you can change the way you look and feel by following a few simple guidelines:
1. Hydration is important for cellular functioning, so make sure you remember to drink liquids regularly throughout the day.
2. The phytonutrients in plant based foods are essential for health and wellness for our body and mind. Eat plenty of vegetables and low sugar fruits every day.
3. Rest is necessary for your body to run optimally. The way to figure out how much sleep you need is to think about how much you sleep on a relaxing vacation, when you naturally fall asleep and wake up naturally without an alarm. The amount is generally how much time your body is craving for sleep
4. Take time to have fun with loved ones. Social support and positive experiences are beneficial to your health.
5. Make sure to keep your body moving every day, even if it’s walking up and down the stairs at work or taking a noon time stroll around the block. Exercise is one of the keys to living a long and healthy life.
Fairport Chiropractic1157 Fairport Road
Fairport, NY 14450