Five Daily Anti-Aging Tips
None of us are getting any younger, you can’t change your age, but you can change the way you look and feel by following a few simple guidelines:
1. Hydration is important for cellular functioning, so
make sure you remember to drink liquids regularly
throughout the day.
2. The phytonutrients in plant based foods are
essential for health and wellness for our body and
mind. Eat plenty of vegetables and low sugar fruits
3. Rest is necessary for your body to run optimally.
The way to figure out how much sleep you need is
to think about how much you sleep on a relaxing
vacation, when you naturally fall asleep and wake
up naturally without an alarm. The amount is
generally how much time your body is craving for
4. Take time to have fun with loved ones. Social
support and positive experiences are beneficial to
5. Make sure to keep your body moving every day,
even if it’s walking up and down the stairs at work
or taking a noon time stroll around the block.
Exercise is one of the keys to living a long and
Fairport Chiropractic1157 Fairport Road
Fairport, NY 14450